FootGolf is the fashionable discipline. Much more accessible than golf in its practice, especially for those who already know how to handle a football, FootGolf is a clever mix between golf and football. Thanks to simple rules and technique, FootGolf is easy to learn. With family or friends, fun is guaranteed! !
1. Please respect the official dress code: Bermuda shorts, polo shirt with a collar, high socks, beret, trainers or stabilised football boots. ATTENTION: cleats are not allowed! THIS IS FOR INFORMATION ONLY... NONE OBLIGATION !
2. For the first shot, position your ball on the starting area.
3. The ball must be played in a single movment, the contact must be frank. Your foot should should not accompany the ball. Putting the ball with the sole is forbidden.
4. your ball should be easily identifiable.
5. Wait until everyone has played their ball before moving towards the field.
6. Don't play until the ball has come to a complete stop. It is not allowed to stop a ball pushed by the wind.
7. Follow the order of scores and wait your turn to play. The player furthest from the hole will be the first to play.
8. Play the ball where it is: moving the ball or obstacles is forbidden. In bunkers, swinging is forbidden.
9. . If the ball falls into the water, retrieve it and place it two steps behind the portion of the field where it entered the water, or return it to the point of the previous shot. In all cases you will receive a penalty point.
10. Make sure that your shots do not interfere with other players. When approaching a hole or at the request of a partner, mark your ball with a marker to be placed behind your ball before you take it out.
11. If your ball is unplayable, return it to the previous point with a penalty point, or move it two steps away from its position without bringing it closer to the hole.